Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome!

I recently purchased two very large boxes full of children's and YA books. I love reading books intended for people half my age: whenever I hit a used bookstore--which is often--I always head to the kid section first. When I saw these two large boxes that no one else wanted, I knew I had to buy them.

Looking through the books, I found quite a few titles I had read, many that I recognized, some familiar authors, and what looked like a whole lot of crap. Turns out I was totally right about the crap. However, since I bought 'em, I'm gonna read 'em. And blog about them. I'll also be throwing in a few favorites and maybe some least favorites from my previous collection along the way.

For many of these books, I'm guessing one read will probably be enough. With that in mind, I'll be giving some of the books away. Now, I know there may not be a huge market for crappy YA books, even in Internetland. But who knows? Please read, please comment, and please take some of these books off my hands. Uh, details on that to follow, sometime after I've worked them out. Suggestions are encouraged.

Coming soon: a full list of the books, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment